The 2016 Summer Concert Season Is Here
Community Through Music
We make live music accessible to all, connect people across cultures, promote appreciation of the arts, and invigorate communities. We do this by producing 50 concerts FREE to the public every summer in each venue for a total of 100!”
Macarthur Park, Los Angeles2230 W 6th Street Los Angeles, CA 90057
The following are cash only with fees ranging between $5 – $10.
623 S. Carondelet Street – parking garage located between West 6th Street & Wilshire Blvd. Open 24 hours, 2509 Wilshire Blvd. – parking lot located at the northeast corner of Coronado Street & Wilshire Blvd. (entrance is on Coronado Street) Open until 12 am.
Street parking can also be found surrounding MacArthur Park and within walking distance to the Levitt Pavilion is available. Please be sure to read all posted signs.
You can also take METRO BUS Lines that provide service to MacArthur Park For more information please click here
- METRO BUS Lines that provide service to MacArthur Park
- Line 18 – Koreatown – Montebello via West 6th St. & Whittier Blvd.
- Line 20 – Downtown L.A. – Santa Monica via Wilshire Blvd.
- Line 26, 51, 52, 352 – Los Angeles – Westlake – Compton via Avalon Blvd, San Pedro St., Seventh St.& Virgil Ave.
- Line 200 – Los Angeles – Echo Park via Alvarado & Echo Park Ave.
- Line 603 – Rampart Blvd., Hoover St. – Allesandro St. – Colorado St.
- Line 720 – Montebello, Downtown L.A., Beverly Hills, Santa Monica
Ways To Give
The mission of Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles is building community through music, one concert at a time. But we cannot do it without you. Your gift will help enrich thousands of lives and inspire youth by providing people of all ages access to the performing arts, regardless of economic means.
Click For Complete FAQ
- Where is the Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles?
The Levitt Pavilion bandhsell is located in Macarthur Park at 2230 W 6th Street Los Angeles, CA 90057.
- Do I need a ticket or reservation?
No. All Levitt Pavilion summer concerts are ADMISSION-FREE. No tickets or reservations are required.
- I have more questions, who can I contact?
Please call the Levitt office at (626) 683-3230, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What seating is available?
Our venue has open lawn seating on the lush grounds of Macarthur Park. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. You may bring a blanket or low lawn chairs. To ensure visibility for all patrons, please sit towards the back of the lawn if you bring a chair with a tall back
- Is the venue handicap accessible?
Yes. There is ramp access to all audience-designated areas. Handicapped permit parking spaces are available at Macarthur Park
- I would like to support the Levitt, how can I get more involved?
The Levitt Pavilion is always in need of support from donors and volunteers. More information is available under the Get Involved and Opportunities areas of our website.