Ways To Give
YOUR GIFT WILL HELP
- provide FREE public access to great music and children’s entertainment
- to create performance opportunities for youth
- to increase outreach efforts and create greater awareness of the free summer concerts
- to provide a welcoming and safe gathering space in the inner city for families and neighbors
The mission of Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles is building community through music, one concert at a time. But we cannot do it without you. Your gift will help enrich thousands of lives and inspire youth by providing people of all ages access to the performing arts, regardless of economic means.
Here are a few ways you can help.
Donate online safely and easily via American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal. You may also call our office to make your donation by phone, or send your check to us via U.S. Mail.
With sustaining gifts, you may complete your gift by making regular payments over time, allowing you to give more generously than you originally may have considered.
Make a Gift Donation
What do you get a special person who has everything? Give a gift in their honor that brings the performing arts to people of all ages.
Make a Memorial Gift
Honor a loved one’s legacy by making a gift in their memory by providing music under the stars for generations to come.
Make a Gift of Securities, Stocks or Bonds
Gifts of stocks, securities and bonds provide considerable tax advantages when transferred to Levitt Pavilion before they are sold. If you have held your securities for more than one year, you may find that your gift will provide a twofold tax benefit, creating an income-tax deduction as well as helping avoid the capital-gains tax that would have been due on their sale. If you wish to transfer stocks from a brokerage account:
- Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles has accounts with major brokerage firms. Have your broker call our office for further details and information.
- If stocks are to be delivered by DTC to Levitt Pavilion, contact our office to have delivery instructions faxed or e-mailed to your broker or financial advisor.
Corporate Matching Gifts
An easy way to double or even triple your donation to Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles is to find out if your company has a matching-gift program. Such programs typically match all or a percentage of employee contributions to charitable organizations, making the employer a partner in employees’ personal philanthropy. Simply obtain a matching-gift form from your employer’s personnel office, fill it out, and provide it to Levitt along with your contribution.
To learn about bequests, life-income plans, and other options for your estate — and for information about increasing your income, earning valuable income-tax deductions, and reducing your estate taxes — please call Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles at (626) 683-3230
As a non-profit organization, Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles accepts in-kind contributions of services and products. If you have a resource or business that can provide pro-bono professional services and/or in-kind product donations, please contact us. Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles recognizes in-kind donors through onsite visibility and other exposure opportunities.
- T-shirts for our amazing volunteers
- Sponsored posters, brochures and promotional materials
- Reusable water bottles, canteens, refreshments, snacks, and catered meals throughout the season
- Greenery, flowers and potted plants for on-stage decoration Office Supply Store Certificates (e.g., Staples/Office Depot)
- Retail Store Certificates (Target, Wal-Mart, Food 4 Less, Ralphs)
- Copy paper (white and colored)
- Kitchen utensils, disposable plates, napkins, paper towels and cups to serve meals
- Printer ink cartridges, pens, markers, staples, notepads, dry-erase boards
- Light bulbs and fixtures for office and Levitt Pavilion stages
- Office furniture
Please contact Renee Bodie, Executive Director, at (626) 683-3230, ext. 101 or Renee@levittla-pas.org with questions and inquiries regarding donations and in-kind contributions. Thank you for your generous support of Levitt Pavilion Pasadena.